Here’s Why I Never Wanted a Quinceañera. Ever

This entry was posted in Why I Love Mexico. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Here’s Why I Never Wanted a Quinceañera. Ever

1. Guau! Poor child.
    Next time I go camping, I’m going to take a quinceañera dress to use as starter material to get the wood burning. That stuff is flam-a-bul!

2. Miguelito says:

Definitely not how you want to remember your XV, but I did get a devious laugh out of it!! Where were her chambelanes to help her out, hmmmm!!???

3. CATUS says:

me encanto el tipo de la camisa de mezclilla, se tardo años en quitarsela y mas bien parecia houdini en camisa de fuerza

4. Al in Buenos Aires says:

WTF??? Que es, ademas, lo que tira las copas esas mafufas: una paloma? un murcielago? What was in those cups anyhow????

5. Wendy says:

Poor girl, I sure hate to be in her shoes, or should I say dress (smile). I feel a little guilty but I could not stop laughing. And all those guys, with Knights like those who needs a princess.

6. Debra says:

WELL, ONE THING FOR SURE SHE WILL NEVER FORGET THAT DAY! NEITHER WILL HER GUEST. YOU REALLY HAVE TO FEEL SORRY FOR HER AND ALL THE MONEY HER PARENTS SPENT FOR HER SPECIAL DAY! FLAMBLOUS IS THE WORD FOR HER PARTY!!!!!!!

7. stefany says:

lol that is hilarious!! but sad to…. i had to watch it to many times cause that was funny!… i feel sorry for the girl i wonder what happened to her??

8. chimatli says:

Maybe she never heard of “stop, drop and roll”…pobrecita!