Survey Finds Mexicans Curse 20 Times Each Day…… I Say No Fucking Way!

j638r4¡¡¿Ah qué chingaderas son estas???!!

According to polling firm Consulta Mitofsky, Mexican adults curse an average of 20 times a day, serving up about 1.3 billion swear words daily.

The survey, reported this week by AP, also found that upper class citizens swear more than the poor, while people in the heavily Indian southern part of the country curse less than northerners.

Alas, the poll did not include data among the millions of Mexicans living on this side of the border. But I’m sure the rate is enormous among immigrants in Taos, New Mexico, Maricopa County and pretty much among those watching high doses of Bill O’Reilly, Lou Dobbs and Glenn Beck.

¡Have a nice weekend, cabrones!

This entry was posted in Immigration, Why I Love Mexico and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Survey Finds Mexicans Curse 20 Times Each Day…… I Say No Fucking Way!

1. lifeinspanglish says:

jajaja! Me rei mucho. I am proud to be one of the millions on the north side of the border who can curse in the beautiful Spanish Language, particularly con mucho gusto at Lou Dobbs! Not that I watch him… Hago demasiados pinches corajes. Fun post. Thanks!!

2. elconejo says:

I say its because Mexican families have too many pretty daughters…who’s that pinche boy calling my daughter.. I have to go.

3. Mamita Mala says:

We should have a Latino curse off. I’m sure I curse way more than 20 times a day.

4. Esta cabron, mi Laurita!

5. Betti Ortega says:

No manches, did the study also covered the “soft cursing” words?

6. Jason says:

I’m shocked it is only 20. 🙂

7. Carla Raygoza says:

ah!! qué pinchi orgullo me da ser norteña!! yija!! es un honor ser los más mal hablados… arriba el norte cabrones!! y quien no me crea, que vea el mapa… a güevo!

8. John says:

Soledad O’Brien is such a phony. In April 2008, Reverend Jeremiah Wright gave a speech in Detroit to the NAACP.  One of the things that  he said in this speech was that black and white children learn with different parts of their brain, and then gave an “unflattering imitation of the way white pastors speak.”  Peoples comments were that he gave a racial speech. Soledad  O’Brien, on CNN, was quoted as saying, in a gushing manner, that the speech was a “home run” and “really funny.” When questioned about the things he said in the speech, she would say things like, what he really meant was …..or what he wanted to say was… Once again she’s covering the truth and being racist.  Just as with the Henry Gates incident.  In an appearance on Anderson Cooper, the night or so before CNN’s “The Moment of Truth” she appeared enraged that it was a racial profile against Gates. She said that she got calls from her FRIENDS saying it was all about Gates being black.  She went on that show with the purpose, at all costs, to destroy the credibility of the white police officer and throw him under the bus.  When Cooper was talking she wanted to make the point that Gates said “Thank You” to the police officers.  By mentioning that, she was purposely misrepresenting the truth by playing down Gates’ belligerence and racial remarks, which she didn’t even mention.  Even Gates’ attorney and friend, said to the media that he used very strong language. Colon Powell and President Obama both said he should take blame in the incident.  I have seen this in many occasions with her, where she doesn’t speak the truth and hides the true facts.  Another time on Anderson Cooper, Cooper said to O’Brien that Senator John McCain hasn’t brought race into the campaign, like he said he wouldn’t.  You would think her response would have been something like, that’s great because he shouldn’t.  Instead she strongly insinuated that he would, even in the last week of the campaign. Also, her questioning style, in interviews  is completely different with a white person than it is with a black person.  Like in her interview with Henry Gates in “The Moment of Truth”  She just went along with his lies. I have seen several comments on various websites about her racism.  There are many other examples I could give of her racial bias, dishonesty and hypocrisy. She seems to consider herself to be black. She mentioned in an interview that her parents made it clear to her “you’re black” and that’s all there is to it.
    She’s all about being #1, she wants the world to revolve around her. She comes first, before her family. She wants to be a celebrity figure and a star. In interviews she says she works 6 days a week, mostly out of town, and on some holidays. She goes to gala events, concerts, lots of entertainment events, as a single woman, leaving her husband and kids behind.
    I think Soledad O’Brien is a very poor journalist. What ever happened to the days of CNN with Bernard Shaw and Judy Woodruff? T hey were honorable journalists. You could believe what they said. John Las Vegas