Challenged by some very unorthodox methods to teach English to Latinos (such as this one and this other one) Mexicans have come up with yet the most creative way to teach Spanish to English speaking people (i.e. mostly gringos.)
All you have to do is read the following sentences as if you were reading English.
Check it out. It’s easy, it’s revolutionary and… It’s FREE!
1. Boy As-N-R (Voy a cenar): I’m going to have dinner
2. N-L-C John (En el sillón): On the armchair
3. Be a Hope and Son (Viejo panzón): Fat old man
4. As Say Toon As (Aceitunas): Olives
5. The Head The Star Mall Less Stan Doe (Deje de estar molestando): Stop bugging me
6. Kit At Tell Loss War at Chess (Quítate los huaraches): Take off your sandals
7. Pass a Lass All Saw (Pasa la salsa): Pass the sauce
8. Be Goat Tess The Ran Chair-O (Bigotes de ranchero): Farmer’s mustache
9. Web Us Come Ham On (Huevos con jamón)
10. Does Stack Kit Toes The Car Neat As (Dos taquitos de carnitas): Two pork little tacos